Monday, March 9, 2009

Inky Impressions 1st Design Team Call



Hi All,




Well I am finally back, got the cast/splint off this week. It is so nice to be able to do my crafts again. Here are 2 different cards I made for the Inky Impressions DT call. The first one has Magnolia images on it. I used the Oak tree, Tilda laying, and the quilt. The second card uses whiff of Joy images from the Spring kit. Both of these cards were colored with Copic markers and Stampin up ink. I cut all the images out and pop dotted them onto multiple colored layers of cardstock. I just love how both cards turned out. Would love to hear what you think. I will be back tomorrow with another card.





Till Later,
Krista

7 comments:

Jacque said...

Krista, both of them are as cute as can be!!! So happy you are doing better...Hugs...Jacque

Sharon Caudle said...

Welcome back, Krista! Glad you got your cast off and that you can craft again! Both cards are adorable! Good luck with the DT call!!

Candy said...

Hi Krista,
Happy to hear your cast is off and you can make your pretty cards again. These are both lovely.
Good luck with your DT Call.

Christine said...

They are adorable. I love the scenes. Glad your hand is better. Good luck with the DT call.

Donna said...

Two gorgeous cards Krista, glad to hear your cast is off, bet thats a relief. Goodluck with the dt call. Donna x

Jacilynn said...

Cute. love these. Great Coloring!

Nicole said...

Hi Krista,

Both of your cards are stunning. Thank You so much for the entry. It truly means so much. HUGS! Nicole :)